No announcement yet.

Boyz Stunned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazilian coach...and why do you think he should be better than "his fellow Caribbean counterparts"? Because he's from Jamaica?

Comment

USD is the official currency.....is a sad day when mi haffi duss of mi "just for men hair treatment" to try and salvage jamaican football!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

come wid nuff bengay and blood pressure tablets
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ah..yu get whe...just shave...cheaper....less chemicals...but try and run wit dem Under-23...yu haffi come on like a super sub...10 mins to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            alrite..mi neva want to have to resort to this...but it look like mi going to haffi come outta retirement to play some under 23 football fi jamaica!!!
            tink yuh di seh yuh disagree wid di tekin af steroids?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He was up against a Brazillian coach not a caribbean coach

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              No I don't agree that he is out of his league. Especially not against his fellow Caribbean counterparts.
              What did he do when it beceame obvious that his strikers we not scoring goals?
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X