Reggae Boyz Win Gold in China!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz Win Gold in China!

The Special Olympics version of the Reggae Boyz won the Gold Medal for the football competition taking place in China. They beat China 5-1!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

and the disabled (sorry, not familiar with the current pc terminology) shall lead the way

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Are they disabled? They are ABLE to win a gold medal. Our Pan Am Boyz were not!

heh heh!

As for the senior team, dem not even able fi get one lilly match dese days!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        The Special Olympics version of the Reggae Boyz won the Gold Medal for the football competition taking place in China. They beat China 5-1!

CONGRATS to the men!

Clap dem!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Great news! I can tell you some of my best coaching experiences have been with special needs players. I would recommend for everyone to give volunteer just one day to help out with a special needs sporting event and you'll see what I mean. Good job Boyz! - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

i wouldn't doubt it all all tk...not for a minute!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We need fi use the special olympics team for SA2010 world cup qualifying.

Comment

They probably have a better mental attitude to the game.

Comment

Working...
                X