If only Captain could step in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only Captain could step in...

and Airlift there Equipment to Haiti VIA Air Wing.Forumites does this make sense?.

No it does not. These are the types of things which happen all the time. Don't think for one minute that the Hatians had anything to do with it.

Players need to travel with at least a small carry on bag. There is no reason why Shelton should arrive without a change of clothes, although he is armed with him iMAC.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla or Sickko what airlines did the Boyz take to haiti? Letz hope it's AA,they are a bit more reliable.

Comment

I don't know but Sickko can answer. Who are the carriers for the Reggae Boyz now? I remember at one time during the 1998 campaign it was American Airlines. Air Jamaica took it over after we went to France. I am not sure who it is now or if they even have a sponsored carrier.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X