What Has Happened to Thierry Henry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Has Happened to Thierry Henry?

Massive, I can't believe how many makable chances Henry has been missing. Has he lost his touch around goal or what? Watched the Barca v Atl. Madrid game and couldn't believe my eyes. I used to think Eto'o was not as good as Henry but I can't believe Eto'o would've missed some of the chances Henry is missing. Then again, I know Eto'o has been in La Liga longer and has been acclamatized but a chance is a chance and it should be taken.

Originally posted by Matter View Post
    Massive, I can't believe how many makable chances Henry has been missing. Has he lost his touch around goal or what? Watched the Barca v Atl. Madrid game and couldn't believe my eyes. I used to think Eto'o was not as good as Henry but I can't believe Eto'o would've missed some of the chances Henry is missing. Then again, I know Eto'o has been in La Liga longer and has been acclamatized but a chance is a chance and it should be taken.
    Aaaaaaaaaah Matter...but, hopefully he will find his 2003-2005 self once more.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
      His Arrogance is getting used to La Liga. He scored a hattrick the other day ... so it should be falling into place pretty soon.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X