Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing like coming up big when the "spotlight is shining"

As Beres would say....

You got to be.... Right there Right there!!

I really hope Asafa do it. He definately can and should but....
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      At the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, Smith was involved in the most controversial Olympic 100 m final of all time and ended-up receiving the Bronze Medal. Ben Johnson of Canada crossed the line first, with Lewis second, Linford Christie of Great Britain third, and Smith fourth. But Johnson then tested positive anabolic steroids and was stripped of his Gold Medal. Smith was thus upgraded to the Bronze Medal position. The race has been called the dirtiest race in history, as Lewis later admitted to having tested positive three times in that years trials, and Christie's urine also contained metabolites of a banned substance after the race
      Suh who did win?
      mi ave di Ben Johnson race pon tape!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i think carl lewis got the gold

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          i think carl lewis got the gold
          ...but, Ben Johnson WON! ...our BEN JOHNSON!

btw - Did you not know that rumour has it that Carl Lewis is ill and is/was ravaged by after effects/effects of steroids? It had been noticable that pretty soon after he retired he was rarely seen in public and when seen often was wearing clothing that 'covered him up'.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you're RIGHT!!!!!!

i thought carl lewis was showing the "ravages" of other things.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              ...but, Ben Johnson WON! ...our BEN JOHNSON!

btw - Did you not know that rumour has it that Carl Lewis is ill and is/was ravaged by after effects/effects of steroids? It had been noticable that pretty soon after he retired he was rarely seen in public and when seen often was wearing clothing that 'covered him up'.
              Any ravages a from sinting else - not any damn steroids
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                Any ravages a from sinting else - not any damn steroids
                Ow yuh duh di ...errr...man... suh?

Comment

it'snot when have done to to him...it's probably what he has allowed others to do to him!

Comment

Him an Greg Louganis was fren'?

pr
                    Peter R

Comment

i'm sure they knew each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X