What is women soccer players dressed like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is women soccer players dressed like this

I wonder if attendance would increase 10 folds?

How is the attendance at beach volley ball compare to the inland version?

The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

oh happy day (oh happy day), when women soccer players wore (yes they wore), outfits like this!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So true...these women just defy logic...what a beautiful woman!

Comment

doesn't rhyme.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Try something like this - oh day of bliss (oh day of bliss), when women soccer players wore (yes they wore), outfits like this!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

could work.....but rhyming was not on my list of priorities at THAT particular point in time.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh! Rhyming provides rhythm! Don't figget dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

sorry mosiah even that is more cultured than what my basest thoughts were....rhyme shmyme rythym scythym ..... "ME WANT"!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X