RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proud a mi island... jamaica currently 4th in placing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud a mi island... jamaica currently 4th in placing...

imagine likle jamaica... so far 4th out of all a de countries inna de championship... dat is outstanding...

and as michael manley would say... 'a tremendous achievement'...

and as louise bennett would say 'clap yuself'...

bwoy wi a gwaan good...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

and as Bruce says now..we too rich to be poor, too blessed to be stressed and a country that can produce the likes of Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey and Asafa Powell must be a winner...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

mi feel like mi in the twilight zone....is sickko dat just quote smaddy name bruce?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Remember those days when the USA, Cuba, Britain, Germany (East and West), Kenya, USSR, even Australia used to consistently finish ahead of us in the medal count? Where is Cuba and Britain now, and how soon before even the USA takes their rightful place behind us?

How proud I felt this morning when the 200m M final showed the lanes as USA-JAMAICA-USA-JAMAICA-USA-JAMAICA!

It's great not being a Trini!
        Last edited by Mosiah; August 30, 2007, 03:29 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mosiah... why dont u leave the trinis alone...

they are sitting quite comfortably at the bottom of the table in the 54 position... although some of them would rather it be the 69 position... joke...

on a serious note, i remember the days when the countries you mention would be way ahead of jamaica...

i wonder what happen...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
          X