Here's something to ponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's something to ponder

Asafa, Sherone and Bridgette Foster all belong to the Stephen Francis' camp. Earlier in the year all three were at one stage the fastest in their events. None has performed up to their potential. There is a common thread here. Especially in the cases of Asafa and Sherone who are both physically ok, but seem to have a pshycological weakness. I think it's time for the MVP to employ the services of a good sports pshycologist. What say you?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

dont forget Frater, Sherika Williams, Melainie Walker, Markino Buckley and Kaliese Spencer are all from MVP and all have performed less than expected.

Daryll Brown got injured at his Trials and is out for the season- alos in the MVP camp.

Well Sherika did run her season best but that was only ninth best and so missed the finals by a slim margin so she might not fit in that mold.

Spencer was left behind by MVP and not taken to Europe for races after she had indicated to the JAAA she would not be available for the Pan Ams and NACAC meets.

We heard unconfirmed reports that she was suspended by MVP but no one confirmed that.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Then there is the South African sprinter, Geraldine Pillay, who has not done a single thing since joining up with MVP.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

To be honest I had not heard about her prior to joining MVP and I saw a fat girl running in one of the 100m heats and yet to see her at the meet..not even sure she is there.

I know she had gone back to South Africa for their National Trials and I was almost certain that I heard she had made the team.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X