400M hurdles - Danny McFarlane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400M hurdles - Danny McFarlane

I thinmk he made it (Time should take him through?)
    ...but, damn he nearly fell. His resolve kept him up! if he had maintained his form he would have had a good shot at a faster time...and, at least a 2nd place.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

USA's Jackson (Defending Champ) did not have the strength of mind to make it!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Are you all watching the races or just "viewing" it on the Internet?

Danny McFarlane, whose strength of character Asafa would love to have, fought his way to third in his semifinal and qualified for the final with the fastest time of the "losers".

Jackson just happened to hit the last hurdle and finished third. Strength of mind? - of course, we can say that now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I watched TVJ on the net. Excellent feed - perfect.
        Just a small screen....but, crystal clear and realtime streaming video - no breaks or distorted viewing.

I then re-watched the races on this site -

http://osaka2007.iaaf.org/tvradio/index.html

I then watch the NBC broadcast. ...and, re-playing as the events are mounted.

Currently I am watching TVJ - *Women 100M semis

*Not the semis...this is the earlier race

Comment

Working...
        X