Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali Dead - RIP

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/m...ead-74-n584776
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Real hero!

RIP

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Greatest. Punto final!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Keep floating and stinging wherever you may rest!
        Peter R

Comment

The Greatest...in and moreso out of the ring in standing up to Babylon corruption

RIP fi real
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The definition of the term G.O.A.T. There will never be another.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

RIp the big man
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A class act to the end
                RIP Sir. Neva beg nor bow.

Comment

A. FIGHTER till the end. His daughter reported that Ali's heart remained beating for 30 minutes after all his other organs had shut down.......LOVE & RESPECT for the MAN.

Comment

Why does seem like Prince's death was a bigger deal than Muhammad Ali's?

Anyway, I can't help but think of my father since Ali passed. My father was his biggest fan. I remember those days fights weren't always shown live in Jamaica, if at all. But my dad would be outside with his transistor radio setting up all sorts of contraptions to make sure he didn't miss blow-by-blow commentary, no matter where in the world Ali's fights were occurring.

There were few blacks at the time who spoke as brashly and as confidently as Ali did. It helped that he was a world champion and was good looking in most people's eyes. But that attitude gave many a voice. He embraced the Nation of Islam religion proudly and it is noteworthy that no media house I have seen has seen it fit to speak to speak to Farrakhan or a spokesperson for the Nation since he passed.

I now know of Curt Flood, as he fought for free agency as a baseball player during Ali's time.

Scary to think what Ali could have done or become in his last 32 years if Parkinson's hadn't intervened. He could have run for president!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a great post. Feels like Ali departure took a piece of us with him.

He was a great soul.

Comment

Why, thank you, Willi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Right up dem wid Marcus, X, Luther, Madiba. Great is his name. Blessed is his name.

Comment

Does anyone remember thT mother Theresa died the same day as lady Diana?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That's because they didn't.

But, yes, we really didn't give a damn about Mother Teresa who died a few days later.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X