RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look who's winning big races in Europe!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look who's winning big races in Europe!!

https://youtu.be/GIIOza3t6qg

44.5 is the magic number for pre-Olympics
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Exactly! Stoni can call mi when he runs consistently below 44.5.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah you wicked, the man winning a big time race in Europe against big runners, not the biggest but serious runners, 44.5 will come, as you can see is not always about the time, it is about the emotional strength in big occasions, we have seen others run faster times but can't win races!!!! He will be running low 44's by Olympics, can't say he will be the best but he will be top five in my estimation, the rest is up to him.

Comment

Yuh need dat to win big races in Europe ?

Comment

Yes a step in the right direction , and it is very early in the season. I am encouraged because I was starting to wonder if he was going to make the transition to the top tier.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If those "big races in Europe" include Olympic and world championship medals, den wi good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X