Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitzroy Dunkley, look out at trials!

http://falmouth.news/trelawnys-fitzr...e-400m-at-lsu/

Interesting. I like the massive improvements in the male 400m pool. We are finally seeing our men going under 45 secs consistently. Unfortunately, the rest of the world are now consistently running under 44.5 (what's with this sudden improvement?) so we are still some ways off seeing one of our guys medalling at a major meet, but our 4x400 relay can now medal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This youth have more upside, btw wasn't one of our track captains around 78-80 a Dunkley, cyan seem to remember any more than that, what you were probably in first form in 78?

Comment

The name Dunkley is ringing a very loud bell for me but I can't seem to place it. 78 I was still in primary school a run up and down a play stucky and a stone mango off a tree.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah man so 1st form in what year?

Comment

1st form in '80

Comment

Didnt a Dunkley test positive some 8 years ago?

Comment

Yup. Maybe they're related.

Comment

45.06 at NCAA 400, 44.29 anchor to victory 4*4 LSU.

Comment

Working...
                  X