Di Dutch gyal win tuh ****!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior Queen!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah Gamma that me ah sey. If Schippers ever buk some of them man ya yah ah talk about homely and how she manly, you would frighten see how them speaky spoky when them get round her. Very nice looking and athletic!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Yeah Gamma that me ah sey. If Schippers ever buk some of them man ya yah ah talk about homely and how she manly, you would frighten see how them speaky spoky when them get round her. Very nice looking and athletic!
        unnu really need nuff more exposure. mi cyaan walk more dan 2 block inna my hood before mi buck ah ting whe mek dat look like ole bat
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The mystery of the caves

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hahahaha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X