Chambers addeed to Beijing team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers addeed to Beijing team.

Presha tek them and the selectors folded.

Halleluyah.

Ahright wi 4x4 balanced yah now, good.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Presha tek them and the selectors folded.

Halleluyah.
      Only because Steele is missing.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Still Looking Towards The Future

Originally posted by myYout View Post
        Ahright wi 4x4 balanced yah now, good.
        Oh yeah? Watch the performance when the World Championships roll around. We better all pray that Jevan Francis is in good form.

I’m not saying that we won’t (ever) medal, because we may win a mile-relay medal next year in the Olympic Games, or by the 2017 IAAF World Championships. What I am saying is that I for one certainly don’t have great expectations for our men’s 4x400-meters team being on the medal stand in Beijing. And I’m not just being negative.

And yes, please feel free to archive this, anyone.

Comment

You Got It

Originally posted by Time View Post
          Only because Steele is missing.
          Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Oh yeah? Watch the performance when the World Championships roll around. We better all pray that Jevan Francis is in good form.

I’m not saying that we won’t (ever) medal, because we may win a mile-relay medal next year in the Olympic Games, or by the 2017 IAAF World Championships. What I am saying is that I for one certainly don’t have great expectations for our men’s 4x400-meters team being on the medal stand in Beijing. And I’m not just being negative.

And yes, please feel free to archive this, anyone.

You are correct on taking that cautious approach. There are just too many teams ahead of us. ...4 or 5 and another 2 or so in the mix. We need inspired runs by our 4 men.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This team has good potential, we have never had three flat sub 45 guys in the same year ever, so I am expecting great things if the fourth guy can deliver his best at 45 flat or near that for an opening leg. This team must compete for the gold. TNT also has three under 45 this year, USA has four or more, Bah has two, all three of our guys are on the upswing, not sure on fourth and fifth.

Comment

So dem seh. LoL

Comment

Experience can get us a medal.

Comment

Working...
                  X