Puff Daddy Son Kicked Off UCLA Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puff Daddy Son Kicked Off UCLA Team

Justin Combs Kicked off UCLA Football Team After His Dad Sean Combs Attacked Coach

Spoiled brat....

Radar Online is reporting Justin Combs will never suit up again for the UCLA Bruins. The 21-year-old redshirt Junior was a defensive back who practiced daily with the squad — until his father, hip hop mogul Sean “Puffy” Combs was charged with felony assault for throwing a kettlebell at an assistant coach.

Radar Online is reporting Justin was sacked from the team on Tuesday — just hours after his famous father posted bond and walked out of the UCLA campus jail.
    Witnesses say Combs, who attended practice once a week, was upset with strength and conditioning Coach Sal Alosi for “disrespecting” Justin and throwing him out of practice.
    A UCLA Bruins player told Radar, “We were working out in a warm up line and Justin was in front. He did something incorrectly and Coach Alosi [seen here] yelled at him, saying ‘You’re never in the front of the line, go to the back of the line.’”

more
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Damn! I wonder how Puffy feels now?!?

Good move by UCLA. They are not star-struck. But I suspect Justin probably wasn't that good in the first place.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gee thanks dad. Can I try that Rap thing now. Thanks dad thanks a lot.

Comment

Lol! I hope that works out for him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So it looks like they needed the public nightmare to finally kick him off and put a halt to the foolishness.

They are as bad as Puffy.

Comment

Working...
          X