RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel confident because I'm the best player in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel confident because I'm the best player in the world.

Ray! (Said in that skettel fashion.)

OAKLAND, Calif. -- LeBron James is in the midst of the most prolific postseason play of his career and he's not afraid to say it.

Despite being down 3-2 in the Finals to the Golden State Warriors following a 104-91 Game 5 loss on Sunday, James explained why he is still confident about his Cleveland Cavaliers' chances: because of him.

"I feel confident because I'm the best player in the world," James said following his 40-point, 14-rebound and 11-assist performance for his second triple-double of the series. "It's that simple."

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015...ent-best-world

BLACK LIVES MATTER

He's arrogant and also 100% correct.

Comment

Never have I seen one player take a team so far with so little talent around him. Quite remarkable.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I say again, he should have been the MVP for the season.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he has many many many haters though.

Miami with him made the finals 3or 4 years in a row and won twice. without him, the very next season they do not make the playoffs and his new team which had not made the playoffs the previous season are now in the finals.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

he says as he loses another championship...shooting 40% from the field...and missing every shot down the stretch...lol...

Comment

cause him nuh good...that's why...

Comment

so little talent? an all star point guard...an all star power forward & lights out 3 point shooters? please...

Comment

worried bout your knowledge of the game. The all star point guard is injured, The all-star power forward is injured. The knock down three point shooters have not been consistent in making shots when he gives them wide open shots.

Comment

here comes another one to rhatid!

if him nuh good that is a SORRY reflection on the nba and that is all I have to say....

the facts speaks

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      worried bout your knowledge of the game. The all star point guard is injured, The all-star power forward is injured. The knock down three point shooters have not been consistent in making shots when he gives them wide open shots.
                      when did the all star point guard get injured? when did the three point shooters stop hitting shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        here comes another one to rhatid!

if him nuh good that is a SORRY reflection on the nba and that is all I have to say....

the facts speaks
                        yes the facts speak...six nba finals and only two nba championships (done with an all star team)...folding up like an umbrella in four nba finals...missing every damn shot in the fourth quarter...lol...poor ting...

Comment

2 more than a LOT of great players ... barkley, ewing, stockton, malone

Comment

The all-star point guard was injured in the Atlanta series and sat out the final game which they won. He came back bravely for the Golden State series and broke his knee cap in the second game which Cleveland won. The all-star power forward dislocated his shoulder in the Boston series. With those two out they have no consistent three point shooters. JR Smith goes hot and cold. Mike Miller is hampered by tendonitis in both knees and at this stage of his career couldn't even guard you. James Jones and Shumpert well nuff said. What King James has done so far is phenomenal.

Comment

so one player didn't take them to the finals...they had an all star point guard all the way through until the finals and the shooters were lights out all the way until the finals...so LeBrick didn't single handedly do anything...except shoot 40% in the finals & miss every damn shot in the fourth quarter...when it matters

Comment

Working...
                              X