X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordinary times at NYC Diamond league

Tyson Gay 10.12 -1.7 m/s headwind
    Bolt 20.29 -2.8 m/s headwind
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

What do you make of Bolts' labored time.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

-2.8ms and you call that labored?

Comment

He has a lot of work to do. Sure it was running into the wind but he did not look strong coming off the bend at all.

He has some time but the year off has made a difference.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Definitely not relaxed.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

True, to you both, but too early to panic.

Look at the whole world dropping 44 point 400m times ad we were sad till yesterday when they guys dropped the 3rd and 7th fastest Jakan times.
            Donx 44.50 and Rusheen Mac 44.60s.

Wait till after trials.
            We not giving up anything without a fight!

Even Blake coming back slowly…10.21s

Comment

if di wind was 0, him wouldah run bout 19.6 suh tings not suh bad still. -2.8m/s ah some trong wind dat

Comment

MyYout me nuh think so at all, cause Zharnel Hughes has never run under 20.00 before and he was right behind Bolt yesterday.

I would say it was around 19.90 -19.95. Remember in a 200m you only running directly into the wind for half the race

Comment

Agree no need to panic at this time. He does need some more races though. Good to see that he will be running at trials.

Comment

Good for Bolt. That means he has to work harder and he will be ok. Remember when Blake beat him at trials and he was motivated?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Blake is the one I am keeping an eye on,so my concern has to be the 4 by 100,not to say I would not mind Jamaica getting a gold and silver in the 100 AND 200,but as horrible it is,I can live with gold alone.It is VERY important that Blake regains that magic he has on the curve.
                      Last edited by Rockman; June 14, 2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Just does not make any sense that Bolt fully well knowing he has a lesson to teach doped up Gatlin would show signs of deteriorating,we will have to wait to find out..but I am mindful of Bolt purposely not giving anywhere remotely close to his best in that race.We will see.

Comment

I don't think it is a matter of deteriorating, it's a man coming off a years break and taking his time to be at his best just for the big races.

He has a master coach who has seen and done it all , and we are still in June so I am not that concerned for Bolts ability to get to where he needs to be.

Comment

A hear yuh Islandman,but is jus dat I could have sworn I saw Bolt doing better (albeit still not impressive)recently.

Comment

membah dere is also di force ah dis negative wind innah di cornah as weh dem call dat again, centrifugal. Ah him complain seh him nevah ah guh no where pan di cornah dere is di answah, him was running into a strong piece ah wind.

Comment

Working...
                              X