Some Others in May, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Others in May, 2015

I notice that no mention has been made of young 200-meter and 400-meter standout Shaunae Miller. I do not have a problem with this omission, but I urge you track and field enthusiasts here to start tracking the progression of athletes outside of Jamaica and the USA!

Want another name? Check out Trinidad & Tobago’s Michelle-Lee Ahye. Want some other names? Well, I could provide them, but next time….

‘Nuff said!

Not going to happen Historian. So you will just continue to school them (self incl.) on T&F.

Hope you are doing well.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They "bigged her (Miller) up" on Sportsmax yesterday! as well as the female hurdler from the US (forget her name)... oh, sorry, she's from the US, good thing I forgot her name
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        They "bigged her (Miller) up" on Sportsmax yesterday! as well as the female hurdler from the US (forget her name)... oh, sorry, she's from the US, good thing I forgot her name
        Hehee. ....same thing the man a say
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That's what you're here for, duh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ahye was noticed and mentioned here when she destroyed Feliix on the second leg at World Relays.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

We are all over those at the CTFF.

Enuff people not looking at VCB though...I have a feeling.

Comment

VCB looks more determined this season and seems to have a solid background training under her belt. Shuanne Miller is not a surprise to T&F fans. Andrew Fisher has a very scary first 60m. He needs to run some 200m and 400m to build his stamina. This track season is poised with potential breakout stars from the Land of Sprinting.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It they are good enough we will hear bout them in the diamond leagues coming up.

You think them hear bout Zoomfield and the rest a we youth them yet?

Most track and field fans know about Miller already.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

btw did you attend the world relays?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X