No announcement yet.

Race of the meet, 100 meters women ET!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race of the meet, 100 meters women ET!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKiK_vjxJ64

ET showing not just talent but nerve and grit, pulling away at the end, what the hell, where this girl cone from. We never see this before, we ah get spoiled FI sure. A utech runner beat the impressive international field in her first real test going away!!!!

Same way Safp came up in 2008.

Comment

Wow, Bruce James don't know that yuh don't accelerate so late in the race?!?!

Anyway, what she 'ave pon har 'ead? I bet she could a 10.8 without that parachute.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah I thought the same thing as well. Actually I really would have preferred she not do that yet, but if she keeps winning with that pink fluff then more power to her.

Comment

Safp was a surprise as well but she came through big time at trials against local competition far as I remember. I cannot ever remember any athlete who was yet to represent Ja in an international competition winning a race at the equivalent level of a Jamaica invitational/ Norman Manley games against an excellent international field. I remember Cameron as a school boy running second to Juantereno, can't recall anyone else winning prior to running an individual event for jamaica at a world champs or Olympics.

Comment

Beautiful, just beautiful, love the way she runs, I am at a loss for words!!!

Comment

Yes, her running style is beautiful and I admire the ability to come from behind for a strong victory.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kerron Stewart is a real disappointment. She has not improved since joining Racers and she will not make the team to the WC. Not even the relay squad. Sherone Simpson so damn sexy, and I don't usually go for slimmers, but those abs.....
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

if she improves on her start,then she will distinguish herself from the pack.As is, she has potential to be the anchor on the women's 4 by 100.
                  Ending with a blast,is she running in the 200?

Comment

I have agree...but is VCB willing to run the 3rd leg and SAFP the lead leg?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

and you know how they stay about seniority and status, then again you have Franno and company in the mix.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hooo bwoy! what a cocktail.....! (not0 looking forward to how this going to play out.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Its the lead leg she asked for in bah. Block practice dem seh.

Comment

Who, ET, she is a bullet starter. That JamInvit was her slowest start yet.

Comment

Frankly, with the shape she is in, I think VCB needs to anchor this year or have ET anchor and she runs 3rd leg. Shellly to start. We need a killed backstrech leg...Ramona Burchell?

Comment

Working...
                              X