Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safa, 9.84

Safa 9.84, Bailey 9.93
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

well I can tell you that bailey was well received in the stadium

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

back to my idle world record 4X1 talk .... it very POSSIBLE people!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He seemed to take it fairly well.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I do not want to mix oranges(Other Sports)and apples(Everything Jamaica)...but the it is okay attitude regarding hijacking and defiling of ambassador Mr Bolt's gesture to the world forced me to revisit the submissive responses to the Chronixx,Garvey,Obama matter.
          Last edited by Rockman; May 10, 2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I feel,the same way teacher,and like to add that possibility is exclusively Jamaica's.

Comment

It would be icing on the cake for Safa to beat Bolt at the WC.
              If Bolt is not on top of his game with form & fitness, we could see an upset.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Anything is possible I suppose but personally I wouldn't gamble a cent on Asafa to medal, assuming of course that he makes the team.

Yes he has the ability to medal but 12 years of history is not wiped away so easily for me.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

it got to him chuss mi!

Comment

Gwaan feel seh Bolt not in shape.

Bolt beat Bailey by about 0.2s on his anchor in Bah and if he ran 9.93 in Kgn, Bolt is good for about 9.75s now in similar conditions.

Comment

KMT!

Unnu serious?!?! Bolt is in a class by himself and can beat anyone any time he chooses!

Listen, one runner is capable of 9.58, the others still trying to run 9.7s consistently. When dem run 9.69, dem body seriously pop dung fi months! Even Asafa's 9.84 the other day was pushed by an almost illegal wind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Asafa ran the same 9.84s at Kgn invit in 2005 with a 1.8ms wind! Same year he ran 9.77s WR later in Athens.

Tek sleep and mark death. If healthy, Asafa will be chubble this year, for all except a 100% Bolt.

Comment

Working...
                        X