Do you think Usain Bolt is clean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Usain Bolt is clean?

This is like giving a pedophile the opportunity to become a child psychologist.

Sporting Rivalries Are All Media Hype: Sprint Legend Carl Lewis By TNN
    Posted on May 8, 2015
    Carl Lewis talks as fast as he ran. Ideas and observations pour forth, opinions are made and witty comments shared. As Guest Sports Editor of TOI on Thursday, Lewis held forth on a range of issues, from race troubles in the US to the struggles of modern athletes. Excerpts...

Q. In the last 10 years, an overwhelming number of athletes caught doping have been American...A. No, no...let's get real now. Yes, we had our share but that's far from the truth. We are forgetting Russia. You got Kenya as well. Jamaica has more than anyone in the last five years. I am not running away because America has been bad too. We get the bulk of the publicity because of who we are. If you are at the top, you are the one who is going to get the most publicity and most of the blame.

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/sports/...is-232500.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Idiots! (Interviewer and interviewee)
    Peter R

Comment

Indeed,Usain Bolt is from an era of rigorous testings,if there are things that people think will still go undetected,then one has to acknowledge that there is a even greater possibility of that occurring during Lewis' time.Secondly,did he have eyes only for Ben,his fellow US athletes failed drug tests in alarming numbers,suggesting it was institutionalized.

Comment

Jangle why you love bring up this heediot, just need to ignore anything said by this nut.

Comment

Misery loves company. Why is me alone must feel the urge fi hawk and spit pon dis poor excuse of a human being?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

let's not talk about CREDIBILITY (i.e his multiple drug test failures compared to bolt's).....his self importance alone is remarkable ... but then one must at least be important to one's self...sooooooo

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The part bout Bolt fi clean up Yard before..left a bitter taste in my mouth.Bolt is the fastest man on the planet,the fastest ever to be clocked.What happened in the Gay matter is unprecedented,even Bolt is not fast enough to beat the time barrier to clean up something that is yet to occur.

Comment

On the subject of credibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHRmx4yV4MY

LOL!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how is it bolt's job to "clean up" yard? was it Lewis to ensure butch reynolds, Tyson gay, justin gatlin, tim montgomery et al and the others were clean??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well, that and the fact that he says he has a son.

Comment

That's just plain disgusting Sass.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LymeOcJyJtg

LOL
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good one

Comment

Wait, I just figure it out. Karl Lewis is a wannabe Grace Jones, that music, that outfit, that makeup!!!

Comment

poor fool! he probably thinks grace jones is European and doesn't know that she is Jamaican!

Comment

Working...
                              X