RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schoolboy great to world great, who makes it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolboy great to world great, who makes it??

So out of this current schoolboy crop of 400 meter runners who will make it to world champ or Olympic champ and why.

Bloomfield
    Crooks
    Manley
    Allen

I will leave Taylor out of it as he us still in class two, too much can happen between class two and one.

My bet is on Allen, he seems to be pretty durable, built in a way that can endure punishment over time and he is a fighter.

I like Allen for those same reasons.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Three votes for Allen
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

isn't bloomfield injured?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Allen look good, coming from a class ah yout weh hab di ability fi run 45 pan ah regulah. Zoomfield, injury mek mi bex, kah wi wouldah hab two yout pan di WC team.

Comment

Zoomfield is Jnr Bolt. Only his ambition to study medicine (cardiologist) gives me pause for his Snr career.

Shocking to find another Bolt so soon.

Comment

The doctor thing will hamper his athletic career. He has an option which may make him less hungry.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes, he is unbelievably built, a specimen for sure, but many times those with the greatest promise turn out to be the most fragile, here is hoping he can build continuously on his talent. As unbelievable as it may sound he seems like a super athletic Arthur Wint.

Comment

Working...
                X