• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn Relays 2015 from my perspective May 5th, 2015 10:04am

Penn Relays 2015 from my perspective
    May 5th, 2015 10:04am

Sponsored links
    By Robert Taylor, Special to Trackalerts.Com

Penn Relays was cold but it was an exciting weekend nonetheless. I wonder why more performance-friendly facilities were not made available for athletes. There is the basketball gymnasium near the Stadium where athletes could have used to stay warm and even do warm ups.

On Saturday morning, there was a team sitting in the cold, having nowhere to go, because the security had said they could not enter the gymnasium at that time. These kids were dressed like they were facing winter. It must have been difficult for them seeing that they spend their lives in high 80’s to 90’s degree temperature and now have to perform in 50 degree weather. The condition is what it is I know but I am of the opinion that accommodation can be made for these athletes who have no time to acclimatize themselves and have to be at the Stadium early in the morning and hours before their event.

http://www.trackalerts.com/track-and...pective/13743/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X