Floyd Mayweather is a Jamaican?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather is a Jamaican?

Looks like Floyd has a birth right to Jamaican Citizenship, His mother says his Grand Father is from Kingston, Jamaica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s2-...ature=youtu.be
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

You mean he is eligible to play for the reggae Boyz?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Inneresting.

And while we are on boxing. ..I hope Jamie Foxx will never be given the opportunity to sing the national anthem. The Boy really fuuked it up. I think he believed he could do A Marvin Gaye rendition.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I wonder if his grandfather was a labarite ,im ignorant bad.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yup, Jamie Fox, who is a terrific singer, really screwed up the Star Spangled Banner. That's the problem when singers try to overdo an already complicated song. He's not the worse though.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Man tink him name Luther according to Exile..
            Peter R

Comment

Where is my brethren Exile.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                I wonder if his grandfather was a labarite ,im ignorant bad.
                LOL!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working hard, or so he tells me We communicated on whats app during the fight... we haven't linked for a while.
                  Peter R

Comment

Hail im up fi mi.An elder I like listening to, seems to calm my rebellious spirit.

Comment

I can hear him ask what has Jamaica done for him.His mother was so quick to make his roots known,Jamaica to de world.

Comment

He has been "barred"
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                        X