Dominant performance by the US. They have won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant performance by the US. They have won

every final except the one they dropped the baton in and they were way ahead in that one too. Their depth is showing particularly in the longer races. Hope we can win one of the remaining races. We should finish second overall.

For Worlds, our sprint relays will be right up there as contenders for the gold but I don't think our 4x400 women can beat a full stength US team yet.
    Last edited by Islandman; May 3, 2015, 09:18 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Kind of an ugly win but I'll take it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yup
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I can't believe that Debbie Ferguson is still running
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Was thinking the same thing. I was also a bit disappointed to see BAH in the B race, and not even winning.

Comment

She's 39... Trying to emulate one Merlene Ottey?
            Peter R

Comment

you mean the 4x200? I dont think they were much, if any ahead of JA..
              Peter R

Comment

Women's 4x200m yesterday. The U.S. were way ahead and looked sure winners.

The men's 4x200m would have been close, we had a horrible second exchange when they dropped the baton.

I wonder why the U.S. is so bad at baton changes? They have a horrible record

Comment

Noice! That was a good win.

Comment

oh... ok... I thought you were talking about the men. BTW How you like you VCB?
                    Peter R

Comment

Ole veteran deliver as usual

Comment

Strong run by VCB

Comment

Yep. Kerron looking very good as well. Should be a very good team come Worlds if everybody is healthy.

Comment

I'm surprised that the Kenyans did so poorly in the longer distance

Comment

Them senior male 400 m runners are a set of fvcking embarassment. Dem need fi go tek up another event

Comment

Working...
                              X