X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkey man nuh narmal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7cCjjnrok
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This youth is determined to be a world champion. ?Hard work and a very strong determination.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How tall is he???

Comment

Big talent and bigger heart
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

About 5 10 I would say

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

An amazing come from behind,definitely the fastest time on his leg,and judging how close he came to the winner,it is probably the fastest time of all the legs.
            Last edited by Rockman; May 3, 2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

his leg was 44.01
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

none at all.

Comment

HL,USAF would have been able to pick Francis out at a crowded bus stop if the legend in the makings was from our champs era,another reason why the event is so treasured.

Comment

Donkey Man ran a flat race the other day and did his PB, 44.90s. Can we now forget these relay split times, absolutely meaningless as they are, and talk about his real 400m time from now on, please?

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why do they call him Donkey man?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Why do they call him Donkey man?
                        Cause him run like him cyaan tiyad. That's the story I was given.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Its Super Donx now!

Comment

It is a good thing that other country is reponsible for the name Usain is affectionately kniwn fir,it saved him the fate that awaited Jamie"Chicken Tief"Lawrence,Tyrone"Granny"Marshall,Javon "Donkey Man"Fracis etc.
                            I do not know who is picking those names but they are definitely genetically linked to Bricktop.

Comment

I hope his individual 400m performance will be world/top class. I remember a Jamaican 1/4 miler, Davian Clarke (now an assistant coach at UTEP), who would run some very impressive relay legs, but couldn't keep up in the individual 400m. I still think the main problem was his height, as he had to work harder over the 1st 300m to stay with the top 1/4 milers, who were over 6'..........Good luck to him. I hope he can perform just as well over the individual 400m.

Comment

Working...
                              X