i thought the honourary consul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought the honourary consul

would have posted it ... wait...this is a football forum! what the hell, is not a regular thing so here is the timetable..

http://www.bahamasworldrelays.org/in...page/timetable

does anyone know which station will be carrying the TV feed in Jamaica?

consul?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Oh Yes?

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    would have posted it ... wait...this is a football forum! what the hell, is not a regular thing so here is the timetable..

http://www.bahamasworldrelays.org/in...page/timetable

does anyone know which station will be carrying the TV feed in Jamaica?

consul?
    Have you ever considered the possibility that you are a sick man? Just asking.

I will deal with you further…. Trust me on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      Have you ever considered the possibility that you are a sick man? Just asking.

I will deal with you further…. Trust me on this!

Gamma, what ails you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sickness

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not even a thank you?!!! Oh well.....

Honestly though it has crossed my mind that I may be a sick man, but then you post something and I suddenly realise that there are others out there who are more afflicted than me and that I should pray for them....

Again, no need to thanks me! 😄😄😄😄

Comment

Working...
          X