NBA waits on King James' Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA waits on King James' Decision

ORLANDO, Fla. -- LeBron James' hijacking of NBA free agency with his drawn-out decision-making process has created so much tension around the league that not even an archrival executive of Heat president Pat Riley can revel in Miami's anxiety.

"No, I don't take any pleasure in anyone's pain," Boston Celtics president Danny Ainge said Thursday between games at the Orlando Pro Summer League. "I know this is a tough business [with] free agency, and it's all part of what we go through. I certainly don't take any joy in seeing great players leave organizations that have been good to them."

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...ns-lebron-rule
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Breaking news - Decision made

Cleveland it is!

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

A very noble decision.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It seems like a good decision given where he is in his career and what he has already accomplished. Unless you are a Miami fan of course.

The exclusive is a good read.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          It seems like a good decision given where he is in his career and what he has already accomplished. Unless you are a Miami fan of course.

The exclusive is a good read.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers
          Islandman, I would like to recommend this book to you.

I Can See Clearly Now

--Dr. Wayne Dyer

HL

Comment

OK, will check it out. Going on vacation soon so I can add to my reading list

Comment

PLEASE do!!

HL

Comment

as a miami fan, i thank him and wish him well. no animus here

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I mean Heat fans got 4 prime years of the best player of this generation, 2 championships, 4 finals appearances. Not a bad deal.

The Heat organization is handling it with a lot more class than Cleveland did.

Comment

They HAVE more class!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When all dat gaan before, him still guh back ah Cleveland weh deh diss him suh much, ah bwoy, so sad. No integrity at all.

Comment

Fans are fickle, always will be. Same fans who burnt his jersey already bought out all the Cavaliers season tickets one day after his announcement.

Athletes/entertainers should respect the fans but can't live their life serving them. It is business not personal.

Cleveland is Lebron's home, can't fault a man for wanting to go home.

Comment

the analogy that sprang to mind is a dog returning to eat his vomit, BUT his entitled to do what he feels to be best for himself and only he can determine that. so good luck to him...

Comment

Di man waan go home. It seems like wifey get homesick. If he went to LA or other teams I think it would be harder to understand.

Wish him all the best. Cleveland is becoming a hot town of late.

Good luck to him.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fickle is one ting, but when ownership an fans display dem hatred out right like dat, den dat ah serious business. Ah nevah si sports fans or ownership react suh yet, is like him did owe dem sup'mn. Well now him ago repay him debt suh a hope him can. Kah if not, it may bi anodah episode innah di saga.

Comment

Working...
                              X