• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Johnson sails the Miggle Passage from Africa to Yard

Miggle Passage Studies XV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0r-CvT90Co
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Yeah I saw some of this, the theory is Jamaica was the last stop so we got the best of survivors, funny thing is jamaica was a key supplier for slaves to the Spanish speaking countries so the last stop theory is not such a good theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Yeah I saw some of this, the theory is Jamaica was the last stop so we got the best of survivors, funny thing is jamaica was a key supplier for slaves to the Spanish speaking countries so the last stop theory is not such a good theory.
      I have no firm position on that "last stop" theory but..that Spanish argument disproves nothing. Plus "best" is relative.

The claim is that JA got the most aggressive slaves i.e. the ones with the most testosterone and ability to survive the miggle passage

These characteristics are GREAT for sprinting & fighting... but clearly not so great for nation-building and selfless cooperation

Obvious issues with your view above would be the fact that Jamaican emigrants and their progeny in Latin America would be a very small percentage of the population of those territories and would also be subject to a totally different cultural environment.... leading naturally to different outcomes versus the 95%+ of Jamaicans at home who were descended from African slaves.

The difference between Jamaicans at home and those acculturated in Latin America is worthy of research imho... as is the "last stop" theory

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Not disprove but diminish, good point on the concentration theory, but that also does not fully hold water either as there are significant relatively isolated concentrations of west African DNA pool in Columbia, Venezuela, panama, Honduras, dr and Cuba, especially Cuba, dr and Columbia.

We also have to be careful of the Bantu testosterone theory in Jamaica as we have seen in some studies that across the Jamaican male population there is probably close to a third that have origin in euro, Chinese or Indian male lines while on the female line is where we find the overwhelming dominance of the x line at 95 plus percent.

Comment

ok boss

Comment

It is a 4 part seris. Here are links to all four.

Part 1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDE9WakiXU

Part 2
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0r-CvT90Co

Part 3
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CvK769_5DY

Part 4
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs8Dyf3h4K4
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ich weiß. Ich habe gerade gebucht die jamaikanische Geschichte

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Ich weiß. Ich habe gerade gebucht die jamaikanische Geschichte
                Use a language I understand nuh man? What, Yuh showing off that you know German or is this the results from Google Translate? Maybe Gamma can continue this discussion for me as he speaks some German.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Use a language I understand nuh man? What, Yuh showing off that you know German or is this the results from Google Translate? Maybe Gamma can continue this discussion for me as he speaks some German.
                  Yow bredrin...nuh Star Trek times wi inna??

Use up yuh Universal Translator nuh

But ah wha dis Vater??

Comment

I did try using a translator, but the results did not make sense to allow me to continue a sensible discussion. I was then left wondering what was your point in trying to communicate in German.

Anyway, my fault in responding. In the first place, I should not have to rush for a German translator to understand what you are posting when we speak the same language. What sense does that make OneDon?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                      I did try using a translator, but the results did not make sense to allow me to continue a sensible discussion. I was then left wondering what was your point in trying to communicate in German.

Anyway, my fault in responding. In the first place, I should not have to rush for a German translator to understand what you are posting when we speak the same language. What sense does that make OneDon?
                      ich weiß nicht... sarry

Mi nuh know

Comment

Jamaica as we have seen in some studies that across the Jamaican male population there is probably close to a third that have origin in euro, Chinese or Indian male lines...
                        What nonsense! Please find and post such studies, Stoni! Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          What nonsense! Please find and post such studies, Stoni! Thanks!
                          If by "origin in euro, Chinese or Indian" Stoni means many Jamaicans have trace or otherwise significantly detectable amounts of DNA from those non-Africa based sub-groups... he may have a very valid point......... Given of course the power relationships in Jamaican colonial and post colonial society which exposed "Black" women to widespread sexual exploitation by some of those sub groups or some socioeconomic incentive to bear children with them
                          Last edited by Don1; October 2, 2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Origin?! Even if that's what he meant I would dispute that. Vehemently!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X