No announcement yet.

Lee, McKenzie join Akan Track Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You obviously have not seen Dexter in a while now, cant really call him skinny at all and pray tell what the is perfect physique. Bailey-Cole is a bean pole and yet he is running 9.90 seconds now.

We have seen short men like Raymond Stewart and muscular men like Ben Johnson and even Nesta Carter and Asafa run fast.

It was the thinking that men who were 6' 3" and taller should run 200, 400m or even 800 as they were too tall to run the 100m...until Bolt exploded that myth

Dexter's problem was never his speed but that he took a wrong turn when he was about to really make his mark, should have never left Claude Grant.

I wont get into any fool fool argument about what was what but when a man has made history as the FIRST JAMAICAN man to win a Global 100m gold medal and then became the first man ever to win back to back World Junior Titles and has FOUR IAAF gold medals....sigh...why bother go on...

Well done Yohan but until Bolt retires he wont win another title as long as Bolt is in the race and fit.

Well Done Dexter on your four IAAF gold medals and looking forward to some semblance of form after the idiotic move to SWEPT
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Good to see you posting again. Me just no feel seh Dexter have what it takes to be a champion at the senior level. I would love to be proven wrong as it would mean another feather in Jamaica's cap.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Those were BOYS titles...

Instead of focussing on those, look at the 9.69s into a slight neg breeze ...that is a realization of the SPEED potential Yohan showed from jump.

He needs no caveat though as he HAS a senior global title, the youngest ever to do so in the event and the prettiest Olys silvers ever seen!

Comment

Working...
        X