Definition of a Hurry Come Up Waggonist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of a Hurry Come Up Waggonist

"When was Usain's fuss Olympic Games and what was his medal haul.... zero yuh seh??

Riggle mi dis nuh?? ... Is wha... Horses Ass nah ansa dem cellie?? woooiiieeeee"

-DonUno

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not is a fool.. shun dem"

Mi nah shun yuh DonUno.. too much comic relief... duh yuh ting !

Gwaan DonUno tuh di whirrrrl !

Mi nuh si nutten wrang wid dat statement... please point out the error

Yuh ah try hard wid yuh foolfool red herring dem doh

Mi gi yuh A fi effort but yuh final grade is C fi Cretin ...wooiiee
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

oooh noo.. now yuh into denial...

Rath.. is a b i t c h lick yuh pick up..

As a interviewer of athletes and a Bolt sycophant how could you not know Usain Bolt was in the 2004 Olympics ?

Humble yuhself yute... or mi will humble yuh..

Comment

Indicate where I stated Bolt was not in the 2004 Olympics....ar quit yuh infantile red herring yappin

Tenks

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Stop being disingenuous.. it is not a good look.

Comment

Mi nuh waan nuh man ah look pon mi....juss supply di corroboration ar tek whe yuhself yuteman:

Indicate where I stated Bolt was not in the 2004 Olympics....ar quit yuh infantile red herring yappin

Tenks

Comment

Yu come wid dis Bolt sycophant argument....Tell mi sitten...is wha Usain duh yuh suh?? Tek whe yuh girl??????

Mi cyan declare seh mi rate Yohan tuh di Max.... but it clear seh Bolt deh pon one nex level as a performer...yuh nuh si dat yutey??

Yuh bline...ar yuh juss small-minded??

Comment

Ok Zab Juddah.. if you insist..

DonUno: "When was Usain's fuss Olympic Games and what was his medal haul.... zero yuh seh??

Riggle mi dis nuh?? ... Is wha... Horses Ass nah ansa dem cellie?? Woooiiieeeee"

Now.. for people that did guh good school, the above statement is clearly questioning the veracity of a statement followed by mockery. You are mocking my assertion that Usain Bolt got zero medals in his first Olympics.

Now follow me carefully. You can only be mocking the statement because you believe it to be false and humorously so, which means:

(a) You did not know Usain Bolt was in the 2004 Athens Olympics
                (b) You knew he was in the Athens 2004 Olympics but thought he won medals

Now.. since I am a compassionate person, I choose not to believe that your sycophancy for Bolt led you to dream up Olympic Medals as some form of indulgent fantasy.

I was therefore being kind when I choose to believe you were just ignorant.

I however am open however if you wish to make a case for (b). In which case I would recommend psychiatric evaluation.. before you indulge further fantasies which might run afoul of certain laws on the books.

My suggestion to you at this point is to plead ignorance.

Comment

Too many silly words for me wade thru at the moment. Mi ah werk pon ah ting same time..

Simply isolate the offending statement

tenks

Comment

Would you two grow up

Comment

lol

Comment

As distinct from a Blake sycophant! Men dem know yah! 😄

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Blake Sycophant ?

Don't confuse professional responsibility with sycophancy..

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unuh can pause fi a minute me run outta popcorn have fi go get some and come forward. Dis a de best show in the world. No lie. Best site inna di worl mi say.

Comment

Working...
                              X