No announcement yet.

Shelly tell Babylon Media fi guhwhey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they did with the Blake girl was embarrasing,disgusting and ridiculous , is like a uncle tom reaction fi show di master , we ave fi im house in order .....a bloody sex aid (stimulant) , a placebo affect probably.

A suh wi frighten ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But I don't hear people coming to her defence! She was not one of our darlings so under the bus she goes!

Now for the rest of them, how dare the media ask questions!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly , suh wi affi feel it .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          But dem outright lie now. Asafa under investigation...yet still he is back in Jamaica

Asafa room raided....lie him hand over 2 bokkles

Asafa found with 50 bottles of supplements and is too much for one man...lie
          Asafa found with 1 bottle of Aleve with 50 tablets (and an energy drink) and dem have photo to prove it!

Nesta busted...lie...yet no retraction

Nesta injured...lie proven by his tweet...still no retraction
          Aleve?? Hmmmmm....Nuh Don1did predic seh is likkle Phensic di Babylon dem agguh find?

Sarry...wrong brand
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

People did. Yuh fi read the track forum.

As well, Franno gave an interview on TVJ sport about it BEFORE the current brouhaha. He said it was way excessive and out of proportion to what other farrin athletes go for the same substance. She will win the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              Athletes need to do this more often! Quite clearly this reporter was intent on circumventing the already established press conference guideline. Talk about having a deliberate and desperate agenda!

I’m tempted to say that journalism has gone to the dogs, but it in fact was ALWAYS sleeping with the dogs, from even way back in the late nineteenth century with its yellow journalism! Publishers William Hearst (the New York Journal) and Joseph Pulitzer (the New York World), the masters of yellow journalism, certainly set the standard for much of the nonsense we see in today’s media.

Fourth Estate my foot!

It is more like the "dogs have gone into journalism". Have you ever listened to the BBC news?. It is the worst piece of crap you will hear on a daily basis. Sad to say that many Jamaicans buy into it.

Comment

Welcome Back!

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                It is more like the "dogs have gone into journalism". Have you ever listened to the BBC news?. It is the worst piece of crap you will hear on a daily basis. Sad to say that many Jamaicans buy into it.
                Great seeing you back on the forum, Reggaedoc! I had actually started to wonder what had happened to you!

I agree with your “the dogs have gone into journalism” statement. So true! In the case of the BBC, I have not listened to or watched that channel in ages, but I don’t doubt what you said about them.

I suspect that many Jamaicans still revere the BBC because of tradition. The BBC has been broadcasting to Jamaica even before we had local television, while a channel like CNN is a product of the 1980s.

Again, great seeing you back on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                X