No announcement yet.

Campbell Brown drug issue overblown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't know much about the drug and usage so I will give VCB the benefit until her hearing or we hear from her, but often we seen "favored" journalists abandon the ship. Sickko maybe surprised like all of us but at least he didn't throw her to the wolves.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Throw her to the wolves"

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      don't know much about the drug and usage so I will give VCB the benefit until her hearing or we hear from her, but often we seen "favored" journalists abandon the ship. Sickko maybe surprised like all of us but at least he didn't throw her to the wolves.
      So which Jamaican journalist threw her “to the wolves?” As I stated before, Andre Lowe of The Daily Gleaner broke the news, but his coverage so far has been clinically objective, which is what journalism should ultimately be about!

Now, if you are referring to the foreign press and the innuendos of some, I will definitely agree with you.

By the way, I generally treat ambiguous statements such as “well placed source” with care. Of course I understand the need to honor “off the record” requests, but personally speaking, I like to see information properly attributed to a source.

Comment

"but often we seen "favored" journalists abandon the ship"

Did you see this in the sentence before??? I am not only relating to this case. I have seen it too often, where journalist, publicist and others who help to build the persona, just jump without any form of empathy towards their once fallen star.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yep, mi read some of the chupid comments about set-up!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Which supermarket ?...Lasix ?..that has to have a prescription ,side effects are dehydration and hypotension ,thirst and arrythmia.dizzines .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Story broke on Thursday afternoon on RJR not in the Gleaner
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Don't get literal on me...mi mean it easy fi get...

Comment

Working...
                X