Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemoy record 5k run!

http://www.flotrack.org/speaker/9790-Kemoy-Campbell

Good. I use to cheer for Mark "Soup Bone" Elliot back in the days as he was the smallest on the tract and would lap the man them. I will be cheering for Kemoy Campbell. We need a distant runner fi step up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He has biggggg goals for himself, he wants to medal at world champs, I think it would be amazing if he can make the finals and show some spunk. Right now that time is way off serious competitive times 12 :45 to 13:00 is some really serious running, he needs to get to that range for wc, and not sure how much lower he can get though, but that was a really good run there.

Comment

Him ago need more dan a step pan di time, but good fi si one a wi a touch di long run ting still

Comment

I think this time he did a few days ago is way better than his Champs record, so if he keeps improving like that...worries!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh late. Mi buss dat last week pon di CTFF.

Whey yuh think certain reporter get dis from?

Comment

Mi hear yuh Willi. I read ctff all the time but nobody had posted the vid or i did not see it, so I looked for it and found it. He s smaller than I thought he would be. I have always thought that runners from Manchester living at 2000 plus altitude should ave some slight advantage in long distance running, but I have always thought it would be a six foot plus kind of frame, but Kelly showing us something else.

Comment

yu cud a buss it yah so tuh ? eeh ?
                Peter R

Comment

Hey we have track and field fans too, share the wealth!

Comment

Yuh haffi learn fi work fi di gold. It nuh lay out pon a platter!

Comment

Working...
                    X