No announcement yet.

Athletes back Grace Jackson for JAAA presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Mills buss it above:Proof to me that incompetence by our heads/leaders is always covered up as athlethes being indiscipline.

Quarry fi run whey !Grace mi say.This is what happens when an organization becomes professional, sponsorship dollars for coaches & athlethes far outweigh the presiding association and the association scramble for scarce benefits by stabbing each other in the back to maintain the satus quo or scrap$$ from sponsorship and they slowly die out, giving life to true professionals.

Grace mi say !
    Last edited by Sir X; November 15, 2012, 10:14 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Shhhhhhhh..

Recall all the battles we fought right yasso.

MDYADWL

Franno a kin teeth.

Comment

Woii! What a prekkeh!

Look to me like Howard Aris was keeping the troops in line and now him gone is a scramble for power.

Grace have the attributes for the job, no question. Me nuh know much bout the leader of the third slate but them have some good people on that team as well.

If nothing else hopefully the practice of people voting for the slate will come to an end. Its been like that since I was following JAAA politics as a youth.
        Last edited by Islandman; November 16, 2012, 11:54 AM.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thing tun up!!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X