X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenneth Edawards (Jamaica's Olympic Martial artist) Won Gold

... at the World Cup Championship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWcb...layer_embedded

Good stuff, not sure how the world champs work relative to federation etc, with Olympics it is really clear that federation is not relevant. How does this world championship work, is it all the taekwondo federations or just a particular one.

Comment

Just a particular one, the International Taekwondo Federation (ITF)

Comment

Significant achievement, is he first Jamaican to do so at ITF world champs

Comment

Jamaica's "Most Decorated Fighter" Alrick Wanliss was the first to win gold in 2008. But Edwards is the first to do so in the Heavyweight division.

Comment

Thanks never heard that before. Tell me something you probably know the guys in taekwondo in Ja, I used to go to a little place at Welcome plaza on hope road real close to standpipe where Noel King was the top teacher at that school, have you ever heard about him. This was like mid 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Thanks never heard that before. Tell me something you probably know the guys in taekwondo in Ja, I used to go to a little place at Welcome plaza on hope road real close to standpipe where Noel King was the top teacher at that school, have you ever heard about him. This was like mid 70's.
              I heard stories of a Noel King, that use to teach Taekwondo during that time, but stop during the 80's to run his business Computer Business Systems, which
              is now zip tecnologies.

http://www.ziptechnologies.com/index.php

Comment

Very nice, thanks Za. Very interesting website.

Comment

Working...
                X