Windies win!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windies win!!!!!!!

It was on Espn to blertneeth, never seen that before, we should all write in thanking them for that!

They carried the whole tournament...and yes they have done it before...

Comment

Really, I guess I am just a cricket wagonnist then. First time for me, I have been wanting to watch it and typically have watched via Internet, but did not know they were carrying the whole thing, well things have certainly advanced for cricket in the us.

Comment

They only carried the finals on ESPN2 (cable)in the US, but they carried the whole tournament on ESPN3 online streaming. That's where I watched it.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nothing wrong with your reaction to seeing it on tv. You were correct, it is extremely rare for cricket to be showed on ESPN/ESPN2 in the US.

They have covered cricket for a while through their International channels, which is available in cable packages in the Caribbean.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Nothing wrong with your reaction to seeing it on tv. You were correct, it is extremely rare for cricket to be showed on ESPN/ESPN2 in the US.

They have covered cricket for a while through their International channels, which is available in cable packages in the Caribbean.
            Remember, ESPN purchased cricinfo.com some years ago to expand in the cricket market.
            "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Working...
            X