No announcement yet.

Maudid how is Campion Manning Cup team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maudid how is Campion Manning Cup team?

Just curious. I only heard one result so far.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Dunno.. what yuh heard ??

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Ma...ll_Competition

Comment

Campion play football? I thought they only enter School's Challenge Quiz. By the way, is that a typo I see in that link?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

possibly

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi didah wondah if dem play di ting miself, nevah membah si dem at all

Comment

Mi memba when mi play wi beat Camperdown 3-1.. dem go on to win Manning Cup that year..

Look likes mi haffi guh dun an enquiry..

:}

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                Mi memba when mi play wi beat Camperdown 3-1.. dem go on to win Manning Cup that year..

Look likes mi haffi guh dun an enquiry..

:}
                LOL... I assume by "dem" yuh mean C-Down

Now dats ah doozy.... dat sound like one huge achievement fi unnu program...a moment to prize....especially if C-Down had >8 balla pon di field
                Dem did buy yuh fi play ball fi dem?? LOL

What year was dat? Was the school still like a Jawges extension at di time???
                Last edited by Don1; September 19, 2012, 03:48 PM.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Kiss me rathid, me never know seh dem did all have Sunday school league??? Me used to play ball fi me church still.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That was the year Maxwell was di coach..

Campion 6th Formah nuh have time fi run up and down pon football field more dan suh.. and wi nuh give Athletic Scholarship to 6th Form..suh unless is an exceptional student/ballah year... that being said there have been a few like ours and the Kimani Robinson set..

Interestingly enough Cricket does not suffer as much.. I guess it attracts a more cerebral athlete..

Comment

cricket = lazier athlete. As you said, scholars no have no time fi a run up and down pon field.

Comment

Geoffery Maxwell nuh train Sunday school league..

Comment

LOL... ok sah
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Congrats Campion. They scored 1 goal in a 1-1 draw. That will be talked about for years after that team leaves Campion.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X