Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what?

a suh the boss a roll

Chris Gayle is a Jamaican cricketer he has a net worth of $15 million. Chris Gayle has earned his net worth as an international cricket player for the West Indies; he was the captain of the West Indies’ Test side from 2007 to 2010.
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...yle-net-worth/

nuh wonder why THE BEAST wants to play t20

Yam lickin is where it'$ at!

Comment

if yamming can make you one of a handful of players with 2 triple centuries......make mine mek mi overdoes 'pon yellow yam, it's yam lickin' good!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That figure would not be surprising.

I still question whether they are measuring the net worth of these people. They know their income yes, but that can be quite different from their net worth.

Net worth is based on ASSETS not INCOME. Do they know their assets?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Whatever it is they are measuring...income or net worth, in the net worth calculation it is the liabilities that probably are hardest to identify...IMO.
          Peter R

Comment

Gayle singed an IPL contract with his club below the cap because he was offered commercial sponsorship to get around the cap , other clubs offered him the cap amount , which was I believe was 2 million , so go figure , IPL season runs about 2 months?

Gayle a bathe , when you factor in the Aussies T 20 league and whomever .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Word, Money!

but you don't make triple centuries yam licking

Comment

True, but even looking on the asset side, it all depends on if them spending them cash or saving/investing some of it properly.For example. some of the WI cricketers nuh did put nuff a dem Stanford T20 earnings back with Stanford?

Anyway Gayle has probably earned more money than any other WI cricketer in history . I really hope he has some good people in his inner circle, and not too many parasites hanging around.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X