• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake is basically ahead of Bolt's pace

at 22...

9.69 PB 100m (negative wind) and 19.26 PB 200

Interesting "times" ahead...

Mi nuh tink unnuh fully appreciate or know what clock a strike...

Yu hard fi dead eeh... yuh nuh tiyad fi yuh prediction dem flop? Yuh too previous yute LOL
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Is not my fault I know where Blake is at in terms of capacity... execution however is still key..

I am prepared.. mi juss ah prepare unnuh...

Comment

Yuh prepared suh til yuh previous

Man tell yuh fi ave patience lang time
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Why do I need to have patience ?

People need to recognize.. a two super athletes wi have.. execution is all that separates them..

All the yammer about Bolt in a different league yadda, yadda is born out of ignorance.. mi juss ah heducate on the reality... they are both 9.6 athletes right now.. the only ones in history (+2 wind nuh count innah my book)

Comment

Yu memba a ting name gingi fly?

Comment

I don't know if I agree that execution is all that separates them but Blake is proving that Bolt is not as alien as we thought.

In fact the chances that the two fastest men in history would happen to be from the same small country and train in the same camp is so unlikely that I believe there are more out there like them. In Jamaica, in the Caribbean, and in the rest of the West African population (sorry X).
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe it's some chemical in the air they breathe? Is wha so?

Comment

Careful how you talk bout chemical, lol.

Bolt clearly more talented than Blake, but Blake has done enough to make me reconsider.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bolt ran 9.69 sideways with 0 wind in Beijing at sea level at age 21 and after rounds.

Dem leggo di Pearl yes, but Bolt still ahead.

Comment

Bolt is alien. Check his record. Check the training effort.

Comment

london is low to...24ft if i remember right

Comment

ok sah.... if yuh feel suh..

Comment

Blake has ran the 3rd fastest time ever...not to be scoffed at....if he only had sm charm..lol.

Comment

BTW - heard his manager say today on Sportsmax that he not using the Beast thing as any marketing tool in the future....so to all who a run off dem mouth...

Comment

Working...
                              X