• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women’s 4x100m Relay Splits:

Madison 11.12
    Felix 9.97
    Knight 10.33
    Jeter 9.70

from the Deutsche Leichtathletik-Verband (or DLV) German Athletic Federation

Jeter 9.70...that is the fastest split ever right there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfhf_u_QBI&feature=plcp

Comment

remarkable late career development... given her mediocre pedigree..

Comment

Hard work and training paid off?

Comment

this is her excuse

A recurring hamstring problem kept her out of competition for much of 2002–05, and it was not until 2007 that she made her first impact in senior track and field athletics, having undergone treatment with deep tissue massage.

Comment

Impressive, but....

Skeng, how does Jeter’s skit compare with Merlene Ottey’s anchor-leg split in the final of the 4x100-meter relay in Atlanta (1996)? It’s a genuine question, because while I saw Ottey’s split several years ago, I cannot remember what it was.

Jeter’s performance in London was spectacular, however! The USA finally got a dream team to achieve what no team had done since Athens 1997.

Jamaica’s team was likewise spectacular, as despite not being at full strength (when compared with 2008), we were able to break the existing Olympic record, a record that had been around since the late 1980s!

Comment

Hard work and training are required under any PED program.. wheh yuh tink di muskles come from.. di sky ?

Comment

11.02 PB in 2007
                10.97 in 2008
                10.96 in 2009 after John Smith running style 'remodeling'
                10.92, 10.83, 10.67,10.64 in that same year...

0.32 in a year at 30.. dat running style remodelling is a serious ting..

Impressive !

John Smith should bottle that !

Comment

i dont know about all that.....but she has near perfect sprinting technique....but nerves problem like asofa when it comes to finals

Comment

[, how does Jeter’s skit compare with Merlene Ottey’s anchor-leg split in the final of the 4x100-meter relay in Atlanta (1996)? It’s a genuine question, because while I saw Ottey’s split several years ago, I cannot remember what it was. ]

i do not know...but the previous best was Evelyn Ashford in 1984... anchor leg time was 9.77 seconds

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                      [, how does Jeter’s skit compare with Merlene Ottey’s anchor-leg split in the final of the 4x100-meter relay in Atlanta (1996)? It’s a genuine question, because while I saw Ottey’s split several years ago, I cannot remember what it was. ]

i do not know...but the previous best was Evelyn Ashford in 1984... anchor leg time was 9.77 seconds
                      Okay, thanks, boss.

Comment

yeah man.. she run like robot..her core mussi strang nuh b#&%&

John Smith should bokkle dat.. yuh know how much Athlete woulda love drop dem PB by 0.32 in one year by running pretty !!

Coach Mills and Franno nuh have nutting pon dem breddah deh !

Comment

Working...
                        X