• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allyson Felix feature on Trans World Sport

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcO5Z...eature=related

Usain Bolt on Trans World Sport

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=00XrENyee74

Comment

usain " was running with the cricket ball to bowl and they saw how fast i was"

YOHAN on skyB " was running with the cricket ball to bowl and they saw how fast i was"

Comment

please tell this is a coincidence and yohan not copying bolt

Comment

"....ma man" .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it does not stop there... they both drive BMWs !!

*twighlight zone music*

Comment

tell him to be original...And stop copy bolt style!

then again maybe he is a follow back ah?

Comment

His job is to run and make money.. lots of it.. being 'original' is not a job requirement..

Comment

[run and make money different from endorsements GENIUS]

then why sponsors should spend money on a falla flashin?

especially if it is the competition style ah get cop.

Comment

what is a falla flashin ?

Comment

ask blake

Comment

muadib---Mark Wignalls view

Mr Yohan Blake, please ease up on the growl
                        I would be the last person who would want to deny Jamaican speedster Yohan 'The Beast' Blake his long moment in the sun.

Training out of the same camp with Bolt, it is difficult for the young man not to want to craft and market his total image in the same expert and easy manner as Bolt has done.

Where Bolt seems a natural in his image marketing and the world audience has warmed to him, my personal sense is that Blake seems to be trying too hard to mimic Bolt by doing his 'beast' pose (screwed-up face, arms partially extended forward and the fingers simulating a beast about to pounce) for the cameras.

I am no marketing guru, but while I know it is made up, it comes across to me as made up. It shouldn't be so, and lacks a certain fluidity and grace. Really now, I am forced to ask myself, how can a snarl be graceful?
                        In addition, snarling to a cameraman may be one thing, but doing so to the world while on the medal podium seems somewhat out of place.
                        Usain Bolt is a hard act to follow. Yohan Blake is his own person, but at this time Bolt casts a rather long shadow on others.

I have no problems with Blake's antics except to the extent that I believe too much effort is being applied to make them seem overdone.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...#ixzz23zpNIvw8

Comment

Hey if me could 'falla fashin' behind bolt I would a all ova dat, unfortunately I can't even break 15 on a 100 right now, but I do drive a nice bimma that is as close as i can get!
                          Last edited by Stonigut; August 19, 2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Tune soon change.. stand by...

Comment

how much yuh paying him?

Comment

Working...
                              X