Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Jamaicans are not on drugs

Warren Weir.

The youth don't even have muscle, Not even the develop the techniques yet. When mi see this youth mi have fi wonder how him can medal inna olympics to rhatid.

It is the first I am seen this youth and he don't even seem like he is developed like some top class one sprinters a champs I saw back in the days.

He has a bright future ahead of him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

That is not proof that Jamaicans are not on drugs. That is proof that he is not on drugs.

Comment

Well them claim say "the Jamaicans" .
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

just like how wi claim say "the Americans"

Comment

remind mi ah felix

mawgah

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            remind mi ah felix

mawgah
            She's a sweetheart. Leave her out of this.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well, I hope we realize there is going to be even more scrutiny and speculation than there was before. Especially with this Carl Lewis thing that Bolt has responded to.

One line I hear and read repeated almost constantly is that no random testing of Jamaican athletes is done in the early season, only mandatory testing at trials, etc.

Is that still the case? I hope not. If it is it would hard to blame people for using that as evidence against our success. I mean if you didn't know all about the history of T&F in Jamaica, domination of Penn relays since the 70s, and all the potential world beaters that never went on to Olympic glory, what would your conclusion be?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

she was a sweetheart..till she made the comment about "kick butt".

FIYAH PON DAT !
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I don't think that is true I-man as Bolt and others said they are tested out of season.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

FIYAH PON DAT !
                    Unu picky fi true...low di gyal likkle bit nuh! Cho.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fyah fi true. We have alway been nice and warm to her.
                      She need t respect that.

You can imagine if Bolt did say that?

Comment

she FINALLY win an Olympic Gold medal and it get to har head...

she forget the 2 sliver that she had to hug up before !!

wait, VCB nuh done yet and Shelly hot pon her tail....
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

"kick butt"=to defeat someone completely

wah wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

FIYAH PON DAT !

Suh every athlete nuh talk about kick butt!! Come on now, this is getting picky
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Why do people even listen and respond to anything Carl says.

Am I the only person who has never listened to or read his utterances! NO-ONE likes/liked Carl Lewis, unless that person is his lover..........
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X