No announcement yet.

What should Christian Lemaitre do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Christian Lemaitre do now?

Really! He did not run the 100m to concentrate on the 2. Okay, he made the finals - YAY! But that was not exactly what the European champion had in mind.

And one should not forget the runners that were ahead of Weir prior to our trials - Kemar Bailey-Cole, Nickel Ashmeade, the other one from Herbert Morrison - dem still very young and hungry for their own Tourbillon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Tourbillion to di wirl!!!!

Comment

Him should get rid of him coach.

Comment

Keep running ... smady need fi come 4th.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Keep the white hope and hype alive..that's all it will ever be...

Comment

Well there is alway the European championship. LOL.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Tourbillion to di wirl!!!!
              me want one to'
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why yuh want complication in your life? Keep it simple and brandish a swatch. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  Why yuh want complication in your life? Keep it simple and brandish a swatch. LoL
                  ...true...me don' want nobody fine me!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Keep running and try to lower his PB. Track promoters need to fill the lanes with decent runners.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Seeeitdeh! LoL

Comment

Unuh cold baBa.

Comment

Working...
                        X