X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think he should be the Pele for T&F. Same was took Santos on a world tour with Pele, Bolt should go on a world tour. Don't want to see him run against horses or greyhounds, but every once in a while gather the world's best in Cambodia and show the world what 9.6 seconds looks like.

Just something off the top of ma head. Mi bored!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I like it....a world tour. Drop all inna Africa......hmm.....money de deyso??? Me nuh know.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I like it....a world tour. Drop all inna Africa......hmm.....money de deyso??? Me nuh know.
          Africa would go wild if Bolt were to show up...like how dem did go mad when Natty Bob reach on. Great market for Usain...no question.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh unu like mi idea?

heh heh!

Usain to di worl'! Literally!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Da man deh hate Bolt guts from long time and seem to be best buddies with Carl Lewis. Afterall, they awarded him Athlete of The Century despite the drug allegations.

Also, dem hear say Bolt interested inna football and probably want him stay more years in athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Suh unu like mi idea?

heh heh!

Usain to di worl'! Literally!
                Which idea dat? Me don't even care fi him fi go "to di worl" just some of the places off the beaten track, especially Africa. Imagine an African tour with Yohan, Bolt, Weir, Asafa, SAFP, VCB, Rudisha, Farrah, Felix, Jeter, James, Kemboi etc. etc. You can't even begin to imagine how big that would be. Africa needs to get its siht together, ditch tribalism and step up. Bolt's success is an opportunity to help elevate Africa and Africans .
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

They should visit Rudisha and Rhodesia.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                  X