So Muadib, yuh now admit seh the Beast fraid ah lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comment View Post
    That is a stupid statement that proves it.

If all you have taken away frOm these games is that Blake is scared of Bolt then your knowledge is zero.

5 years ago Usain and coach Mill's names were mud in Jamaica and he couldnt no matter how hard he tried beat Asafa or Gay. You think they were afraid of them?! Franno and Asafa was everything. Just as surely as the Barton was passed from Asafa to Usain it will be passed from Usain to Yohan. And that is from the "horses mouth". You think Yohan is afraid of Usain. The first time Usain went to an Olympics he didn't even make it out of the first round. The waggonist you are you are you probably wrote him off!?

One thing about Maudib... He is not a waggonist like so many in JA. Yohan is the future and I have seen people here call him a looser and you just call him scared. What a stupid statement that should not properly be made even in jest. The man has just competed against the GOAT and made HIM wary! Usain would not say that about Yohan...coach Mills would not say that about Yohan...so why would you? I guess because you are a simple minded waggonist hiding behind an anonymous moniker.

I had to live through that horrible time with coach mills and Usain.

But coach Mills is not a bitter man and he certainly does not respond to the nonsense you have just spouted here. If you said that to his face, he would call you a fool. If you said that around Usain he would give you a straight right in your mouth.

Temper yourself young man. Humility is the beginning of wisdom.
    EASY MAN !! relax....take a deep breath ..exhale
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

"Yohan is the future and I have seen people here call him a looser" Are you serious that anyone on this forum would say that Yohan is a looser?

Where have you been for the last year anyhow?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        My post is postulating on his peak..
        mi pelvis

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hahahahahahahahah

Wha kinda foolishness is this???

From U especially who used to post for years at CTFF and who knew we used to beat down waggonists that were writing off Bolt. Mills even posted once there in 2005 explaining how long the turnaround program would take and how people needed to be patient.

Mi lose offa YOU comment. In 2006 Lausanne mi spend 10 mins cussing Bolt for being satisfied in coming in third to Xman and Gay in a new PB of 19.88s. Gunz was there too and last year him tell mi him remember the cussing when I saw him in the hotel lobby in Lausanne.

It seems your battles with Siccko over Merlene has damaged your memory cells.

Come better than that.

I know exactly who the PEARL is. He knows I am from Span Town, soone has that natural affinity for St Jago and all its alumni.

Finally, as Assasin said, you cant even comprehend a simple figure of speech and gentle ribbing towards Muadib, who I have been running a long term OLY prediction battle with both here and other places.

Comment

Is like him nuh know seh a we anoint Yohan as the Pearl!!! From 2007 at that.

Comment

Di ongly person dat did ketch dem fraid is Bolt..

Scared straight ! Him even admit it...

Comment

Unuh fi dial it back. Especially at this time. Sounds like there is some history between you guys (Willi and comment).

Comment

Working...
                X