• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Muadib, yuh now admit seh the Beast fraid ah lightning

Mi tell yuh never fi guh gainst Bolt.

Dat is a losing proposition!

Mi nuh young to dis ting...

fraid of lightning.. ?

as far as I know he is not afraid of anyone.. it is a timing issue.. not if but when.. the targets are in sight..

Comment

But you did say NOW a mere week ago!

Comment

lol

Comment

I made no reference to his peak.. only an estimate on where they both were..and ability to execute..

My post is postulating on his peak..

One does not only race against people...there are other targets..

Don't forget he is only 22..

Comment

Look, I already said that the managers are quite astute in riding the coattails and striking while the iron was hot, However on purly sporting terms, Bolt was not going to be headed. He is just too good.

If yuh was following the sport from jump, you would have understood that.

BOLT is the best of all time and veteran fans know this.

Comment

You are young to this.

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Mi tell yuh never fi guh gainst Bolt.

Dat is a losing proposition!

Mi nuh young to dis ting...
              That is a stupid statement that proves it.

If all you have taken away frOm these games is that Blake is scared of Bolt then your knowledge is zero.

5 years ago Usain and coach Mill's names were mud in Jamaica and he couldnt no matter how hard he tried beat Asafa or Gay. You think they were afraid of them?! Franno and Asafa was everything. Just as surely as the Barton was passed from Asafa to Usain it will be passed from Usain to Yohan. And that is from the "horses mouth". You think Yohan is afraid of Usain. The first time Usain went to an Olympics he didn't even make it out of the first round. The waggonist you are you are you probably wrote him off!?

One thing about Maudib... He is not a waggonist like so many in JA. Yohan is the future and I have seen people here call him a looser and you just call him scared. What a stupid statement that should not properly be made even in jest. The man has just competed against the GOAT and made HIM wary! Usain would not say that about Yohan...coach Mills would not say that about Yohan...so why would you? I guess because you are a simple minded waggonist hiding behind an anonymous moniker.

I had to live through that horrible time with coach mills and Usain.

But coach Mills is not a bitter man and he certainly does not respond to the nonsense you have just spouted here. If you said that to his face, he would call you a fool. If you said that around Usain he would give you a straight right in your mouth.

Temper yourself young man. Humility is the beginning of wisdom.

Comment

And now you are talking nonsense about his managers!

[QUOTE=Willi;374025]Look, I already said that the managers are quite astute in riding the coattails and striking while the iron was hot, However on purly sporting terms, Bolt was not going to be headed. He is just too good.

If yuh was following the sport from jump, you would have understood that.

BOLT is the best of all time and veteran fans

Comment

Er...you may disregard that last post!

I too think his managers have done pretty well!😊

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn phone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          fraid of lightning.. ?

as far as I know he is not afraid of anyone.. it is a timing issue.. not if but when.. the targets are in sight..

woiiee mi spleen!!
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                            I made no reference to his peak.. only an estimate on where they both were..and ability to execute..

My post is postulating on his peak..

One does not only race against people...there are other targets..

Don't forget he is only 22..

woiiee mi duodenum!!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wha dis Comment?

The man just mean't as a figure of speach. A man who have experience like Willi, you think he mean't Blake is afraid of Usain Bolt?

The man just a throw wud on Maudib.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X