Ben Johnson - I am better than Usain Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Johnson - I am better than Usain Bolt

We are both from Trelawny and my top speed and strength is better than Usain Bolt. If I was running today then I would run 9.3 ... Ben Johnson.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Probably 9.2! With the drugs.lol
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Delusional, did he ever break 10.2 after Seoul.

Comment

Yes, he ran a 10.05s right before he got busted the 2nd time.

I heard he was juicing from Jamaica. A Jakan Canadian in Grandstand told me he was back on it and he was busted soon after I got that news. Weeks later.

Comment

BJ, mi feel fi yuh but yu come een like a pickney now... best be seen and NOT heard!
          Peter R

Comment

St. Kitts was his source...with Astaphan...I actually met him there once when I was on a short trip once with the goodly Dr.

Comment

Unnu leave BJ alone!!! Fastest lb for lb sprinter in his day....when no one was running drug free...

Comment

Best sprinter, or best sprinter-doctor team?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

him mean him more bitter...

Comment

Not the 2nd time around!

Comment

Go away Ben Johnson, du Ben galang weh.

Comment

Thank yuh sah...bj is in my top ten
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As much as Lewis is one of the most bitter people on earth, I think he was naturally a better sprinter than Ben.

Comment

DRUGS mess up his mind too
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I think so too. PEDs enhance different people performance by different levels. Ben seems to have been one that it help more than the average.

Kelly White was the poster child for this. Victor Conte say him NEVER see an athlete show improvments with PEDs like she did. Called her a hyper-responder. She probably couldn't have run 11.2 without the assistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X