• Show
Clear All

Disgraceful

Comment

coach is advised by... ?

Comment

self interest!

Comment

oh.. tink it was di doctah and athlete..

Comment

Very pooor decision making. I am no doc. but seen how he ran the flat four and hasn't beeen running all season, no way he should have been on that team.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

di man qualify for di 400m

Comment

so what dat haffi do with relay???

Comment

U wrang...relay coach have di final word

Comment

...just goes to show how poor our set of 400m runners are.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Well nuh di RELAY coach's decision.

JAAA needs a clean house.

Dem ongly have strent fi enforce camps...LoL
                      ..by his own admission, after 400m he says that his hammy was bothering him...he knew he wasntt fit...coach mek him run with him fitness in doubt?
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Leave it to us to damage a good thing. Jamaica name is on everyone's lips and the goodwill from these Games is immeasurable, but as usual our administrators fvck things up. There are many questions to be answered like why wasn't Julian Robinson at the games. Our throwing guys performed miserably way below their standards, which all things being equal, could have gotten us medals. Maurice Smith told them prior to the games that he was injured and wouldn't be participating in the decathalon yet still he was selected to go over the needed coach.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

FROM ASAFA's PAGE:

Team Asafa, I competed in the men’s 100m finals because it was an individual event, and an opportunity to represent my country and my fans. The 4x100m relay is a joint and collective cohesive effort. I will not selfishly stand in the way of Team Jamaica going out on the track & field with four able healthy bodies and cease a gold medal victory for our Country. I am cheering the team on because united we stand and divided we fall. I invite all my fans to join me and together we will witness something great and spectacular.

One Love! AP
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                          X