Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank YOu!!!!!

Was never in doubt.

Mi toll unno seh him ongly need one solid month of training fi tune up.

Car injury is gooone.

Comment

OK...let us hear about this "car injury"

Comment

Injured his ankle...pain with block start, none with regular running.

So they played safe and rested him before trials and told him not to do explosive starts.

They knew they had a month later to get him ready...From NOT the horses mouth...LoL

Comment

Mi never haffi hear bout injury or no injury.

Fact is the person who can beat Bolt nuh born yet. Maudib might have got a few a unnu nerminous. Not me baba!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bolt Had mi nerminous ina the start

Wah idiot drunk threw a bottle from the stands before the race...luckily a judo spectator was there to detain and restrain him until the cops came...
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Yuh never hear bout the car crash??? Steeupps. Dat deh kinda crash for a tall, finely tuned athlete and you expect NO ramifications?

Of course yuh wouldnt know bout the injury, as yuh nuh have dem breed a contacts deh. I heard it from NOT the horses mouth.

I would have expected you to use yuh wizzy and read up the play though, when I clued you in. I could not give U more than I did.

Nervous?? How mi fi nervous when mi get regular updates.
              How mi fi guh gainst Bolt when he is my niece's cousin! When he is an extra-terrestrial.

Go back and read the archives and yuh will understand. As a vertern in this thing, a 9.75s with a +1.1ms wind cant frighten me when Bolt already drop a 9.76s basic run weeks before

Bolt is BOLT. Mi dun talk.
              Last edited by Willi; August 6, 2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Wheh bout di 200.. you frighten (even with 1 month tune up) ?

Now wi deh innah Yohan territory.. wheh yuh seh !?

Comment

Horse's ass returns...didn't recognize you with the tail blocking

Comment

Nope.

I woulda get frighten if Bolt never put on the cape as Yohan is very capable at longer distances, though he is still not a proper curve runner. Even the 9.76s basic in Rome would not be enuff to assuage me.

However, this is a Championship Bolt and is a different animal.

The 2 will run sick times, but it will be Bolt in another OR, at least. Yohan will run about 19.4x

Comment

More of the same. Tek sleep mark death, nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Everybody a pull name and talk bout horse's mouth. Hawse sheet!

Mi nuh know nuhbody. I only went to school, and remain good friends with one Steven Francis, but I don't harbour unda him armpit a wait fi di latest news.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I dont get any news from Franno for 2 years, I have other sources.

Is not a badge of honour to know or NOT know anybody. However, when U cultivate contacts in hi and low places, U hear things.

U can try bring it off like seh U psychic, but unless U in the know, U ignorant. Just accept it.

Comment

Mi not dat ignorant fi know who di medalists dem would be. It nuh need Rolodex wid big names fi know dat.

Maybe it's the Champs medal in me that makes me have that sort of knowledge!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X